Legal Services – NJ Liquor License
If you are interested in owning a NJ Liquor License, about to purchase a restaurant or bar that has a NJ Liquor License, interested in obtaining employment in the liquor industry in NJ, or are currently in the liquor business and have questions about your current NJ liquor license, you need to call (732) 540-1233 and speak to an experienced NJ Alcoholic Beverage Control lawyer.
You need to call (732) 540-1233 and speak to a NJ ABC lawyer now, if you have questions about the following:
- Person-to-person liquor license transfer applications in New Jersey
- Place-to-place liquor license transfer applications in New Jersey
- Change of corporate structure liquor license applications in New Jersey
- Inactive and Pocket Liquor License Applications in NJ
- Local municipal court disciplinary matters involving liquor license violations in NJ
- New Jersey Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control (NJABC) disciplinary matters involving your liquor license
- Complex litigation before the New Jersey Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control (NJABC) regarding your liquor license
- Appeals from the local and state decisions to the Superior Court of New Jersey involving your liquor license
- Formal opinion applications to the New Jersey Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control (NJABC) regarding a liquor license in NJ
- Petitions for Removal of a Criminal Disqualification with the NJ ABC to obtain an ownership interest in a liquor license
- Application for a Rehabilitation Employment Permit with the NJ ABC to obtain employment at an establishment that has a NJ liquor license
- Verified Petitions requesting a Special Ruling for retail liquor licenses inactive for more than two terms.
The NJ Liquor License attorneys of Villani & DeLuca, P.C. can help answer all of your questions and assist in resolving all of your legal problems regarding your business governed under the various laws and regulations of the New Jersey ABC. New Jersey ABC liquor license holders face numerous challenges.
CALL (732) 540-1233 NOW!!!