New Jersey ABC Lawyers
The New Jersey liquor license attorneys of Villani & DeLuca, P.C. can help if you are an individual or business that has questions about the laws and regulations regarding Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) in the State of New Jersey.
Call 732-504-3651 now to speak to an experienced New Jersey Liquor License lawyer, if you are:
- Purchasing a NJ retail consumption liquor license for a bar or restaurant.
- Purchasing a NJ retail distribution liquor license for a liquor store.
- Selling your New Jersey liquor store.
- Selling your New Jersey restaurant with liquor license.
- Selling your New Jersey bar.
- Selling your inactive NJ retail consumption liquor license.
- Selling your inactive NJ retail distribution liquor license.
- Considering relocating your restaurant, bar or liquor store by requesting a Place-to-Place transfer from the governing body of your municipality.
- A NJ liquor store owner or bar owner that just received a violation for serving an underage individual.
- A New Jersey bar owner that just received a violation notice for not having the proper documents displayed.
- An individual looking to be employed in the NJ liquor industry but have a prior criminal record.
- Having a dispute with your partners that own a business governed by the NJ ABC and need to complete a change in corporate structure.
- Interested in obtaining a manufacturer license from the NJ Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control. (Class A licenses)
- Interested in obtaining a wholesaler license from the NJ Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control. (Class B licenses)