Liquor licenses issued to manufacturers/suppliers are Class A liquor licenses.  These Manufacturing Liquor Licenses, are issued by the Director of the Division of ABC.  Any supplier engaged in the actual manufacturing or bottling of alcoholic beverage in New Jersey must have one of these liquor licenses, which include:

  • Plenary Brewery
  • Limited Brewery
  • Plenary Winery
  • Farm Winery
  • Plenary Distillery
  • Limited Distillery
  • Supplementary Limited Distillery
  • Rectifier and Blender
  • Bonded Warehouse Bottling

We Can Help Image

If you have questions about Manufacturing Liquor Licenses, call (732) 540-1233 and speak to an experienced New Jersey ABC lawyer now.