Retail Liquor Licenses (Class C) are issued by the municipality in which the business is located and all applications, renewals and transfers of the liquor license are determined by the governing municipal body.  The types of Retail Liquor Licenses are:

  • Club Licenses
  • Plenary Retail Consumption License with Broad Package Privilege
  • Plenary Retail Consumption License
  • Seasonal Retail Consumption License
  • Hotel/Motel License
  • Plenary Retail Consumption License (theater exception)
  • Limited Retail Distribution License (NO longer being issued, only renewed or transferred)
  • Plenary Retail Distribution License

We Can Help Image

If you have questions about a Retail Liquor Licenses, call (732) 540-1233 and speak to an experienced NJ ABC lawyer now.